IT Operations Support Specialist - Hartford, CT
Kelly IT Services is currently sourcing candidates to help fill an IT Operations Support opening with our client located in Hartford, CT.
This is a long term contract opportunity!!
Qualified and interested candidates APPLY NOW!!
You can email your resume directly to Amy Kowalski - URL blocked - click to apply
IT Operations Support Specialist
Looking for more of a CA-7 type scheduler with JCL experience
- Serves as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for a minimum of one product and/or tools in the Host, Distributed, or Network environments.
- Demonstrates proficiency across the other products and/or tools as SME level knowledge is built for these technologies.
- Is assigned and resolves complex atypical incidents and issues associated with Host, Distributed, or Network and determines when to escalate as appropriate.
- Is able to tie together various pieces of technical data to draw logical conclusions.
- Provides superior customer service to all areas within IT Operations as well as the entire IT organization and business customers.
- Provides direction/leadership to the associate members of the team when complex problems/issues are escalated. Is able to lead resolution of incidents.
- Participates in projects assessing and recommending process and/or technology enhancements within IT Operations related to Host, Distributed, or Network
- Prepares reports, analysis, business cases for operational and/or technical activities related to IT Operations for Management review and recommendation.
- Oversees and provides direction to vendor personnel in the performance of installation, maintenance, and/or repair activities.
- 1 year of experience in at least technologies; Distributed, Network, Host, and/or Voice required.
- CA7 or Autosys scheduling / trouble shooting experience.
Preferred Education, Work Experience and Knowledge
- 3 years of experience in at least 2 technologies, Distributed, Network, Host, and/or Voice
- Able to work independent of day-to-day direction with demonstrated effective decision making skills.
- Incumbent requires strong technical skills and inter-personal relationship building skills.
- A solid understanding of the Host, Distributed, Network, and/or Voice technologies to execute routine problem diagnostics, incident and problem management, change implementation, product installation and support.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Email blocked - click to apply). Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only select candidates will be contacted. Thank you!
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply