To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
BUSINESS CONSULTANT II
The Judge Group • Baltimore, MD
Posted 10 days ago
Contract: 6+ Months
Staff Aug – Performance and Financial Consultant
The Strategic Partnering Program (SPP) is a critical component in achieving the Companies IT operational strategies and financial goals. It is a shift toward industry leading best practice in the management of IT service providers, alignment to business focused outcomes and cost optimized service delivery. Management and oversight of this program is conducted by the Strategic Vendor Management Office (SVMO).
- Performance Management - 60%
- Monitor and audit SPP partner performance to confirm delivery of contracted performance levels or collection of necessary credits for defaults
- Review performance related contract changes for consistency across the ecosystem. Participates as appropriate in key operational processes such as Contract Change Request, Issue Resolution
- Track SPP Partners' continuous improvement initiatives that contribute to lowering operational costs
- Administer, analyze and report on Change Adoption Assessment Surveys
- Review and track Deliverables & Obligations outlined in contracts with 3 Strategic Partners
- Develop Management Model Documents associated with the SVMO Core Functions
- Assist with the standardization of reports for operational delivery delivered by Strategic Partners
- Assist Strategic Partners with the development of Stakeholder Survey Action Plans and track the implementation of the action items
- Finance - 40%
- Assure invoice detail is reviewed and approved on a timely and consistent basis; assists in management of disputed charges. Invoice management including requisition creation, invoice validation, payment reconciliation (Excel, Passport, Hyperion).
- Evaluate financial performance of the department and programs to ensure budgetary goals are achieved
- Track utilization of Minor Enhancements and Application Development project hours (PPM) to ensure compliance with contractual terms
- Evaluate application and financial impact of proposed contract changes to program and business case (validate rates against rate card, confirming calculations, supplier scope); Ensure value assurance.
- Advise IT planners, budget owners, and Finance department on adjustments to the Long Range Plan (LRP) related to SPP program changes