To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Knoxville, TN
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Operations Applications Administrator
TeamHealth • Knoxville, TN
Posted 6 days ago
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW:
This position's primary responsibility is to serve as an administrator for proprietary and vendor products as it relates to the configuration, implementation, and troubleshooting/support of assigned applications. This role is to be focused on driving efficiencies, responding to changes in the industry, and maximizing the use of the tools for the end users.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as an administrator for proprietary and vendor products as it relates to the configuration, testing, implementing, support, troubleshooting, and requirements gathering
- Serve as a liaison between the end user and other departments to ensure that configurations are tested against the requirements and issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Responsible for the creation and/or editing of electronic forms in the onboarding software
- Coordinate with internal IT departments to resolve system integration issues or enhancements
- Maintain an issue log for external vendors and provide routine communication to the end users
- Maintain user security for assigned applications and ensure that roles and role assignments are properly configured
- Responsible for intake and prioritization of the backlog for onboarding software, GMS (Goals Management System), and related areas of TeamWorks
- Use administrative tools in proprietary or vendor application to configure security, workflows, events or tasks related to workflow
- Perform data analysis, integrity checks, and data corrections in proprietary systems to ensure quality exists on key data elements
- Perform data analysis and produce reports to process area leaders
- Collaborate with Educational Services on import issues in the learning management system (LMS) and serve as a backup
- Serve as a backup to team for troubleshooting clinician login issues, missing data, updates to clinician profiles
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Two (2) to four (4) years of college (degree in business or IT-related field preferred); or 3-5 years related professional experience;
- 3-5 years' experience using PC applications, with some experience with relational database products a plus (Dbase, Access, SQL, Oracle, etc.);
- Intermediate to advanced computer proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint; Moderate proficiency in Word
- Ability to work with minimal direct supervision;
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment;
- Ability to problem solve, make decisions, and effectively communicate outcome;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization;
- Ability to balance and adjust the prioritization of work in accordance with immediate needs of the organization, as well as the strategic vision;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Strong analytical skills and project management skills, including understanding of how to interpret customer/end user's needs and translate them into functional requirements;
- Basic understanding of business units (HR, Finance, Accounting, Legal, Compliance, IT etc.) and how they integrate
PHYSICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Job performed in a well-lit, modern office setting
- Occasional lifting/carrying (10 pounds or less)
- Prolonged sitting; with prolonged work in a computer/PC
- Occasional travel may be required
This position may require manual dexterity and/or frequent use of the computer, telephone, 10-key, calculator, office machines (copier, scanner, fax) and/or the ability to perform repetitive motions and/or meet production standards to comply with the essential functions. Also, may require physical and/or mental stamina to work overtime, additional hours beyond a regular schedule and/or more than five days per week.
The information contained in this job description has been designated to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.