To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN (Registered Nurse)
Maxim Healthcare Services • Omaha, NE
Posted 9 days ago
MaximHealthcare Services is seeking a Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN) to help carefor the children we serve in the comfort of their own homes or in a variety ofschool districts! We serve children fromnewly born to attending high school. TheRegistered Nurse will assume responsibility and accountability for delivery ofpatient care, demonstrate ability to make clinical judgments in an effectiveand efficient manner with supervision of an internal clinical supervisor youwill work closely with. The Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN) is accountable formanaging patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
Use your nursing expertise to work in partnership with parents,other trained caregivers and physicians caring for the child. This unique nursingopportunity will give you the chance to make a difference in the child andfamilies lives each and every day.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Documents the patient’s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
- Performs interventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient care outcome standard.
- Revises the plan of care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, and effective/ineffective nursing interventions.
- Uses clinical judgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assigned unit/floor including establishing priorities.
- Other Registered Nurse (RN) duties as assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License for the state in which the nurse practices.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility Registered Nurse (RN) contract or state regulation).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior Registered Nurse (RN) experience preferred.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs