To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, MO 64101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Driver - Regional Intermodal Truck Driver - Class A CDL
Schneider • Kansas City, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Regional Intermodal truck drivers at Schneider earn up to $65,000 per year* and get home weekly. This Regional CDL driving position features 99% no-touch freight, and you'll haul Intermodal containers within 250 miles of Kansas City, MO. Staying that close to home and starting and ending your week at the rail yard means maximum home time, which is one reason drivers like you are choosing Schneider Intermodal every day. Make your move today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Kansas City Intermodal Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $65,000 per year*
- Performance pay up to $0.06 per mile more, paid out weekly - 95% of fleet receives bonus *Based on CDL driver experience
Regional Intermodal Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Kansas City Intermodal Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Kansas City, MO
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Hazmat endorsements required within 60 days of hire
- Tanker endorsements required within 60 days of hire
More Reasons to Pick Schneider Intermodal
- Average fleet age less than 3 years, over 2/3 automated transmissions
- Onsite, individual leaders and dispatch with low driver-to-leader ratios to better ensure you're moving and productive
- 100% company-owned chassis to reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential
- Variety of work schedules available
- Transitioning to company-owned chassis
- Learn more about Schneider's Intermodal division
Since 1935, Schneider has had over 5,000 drivers who've driven over one million consecutive miles safely. Experienced drivers continue to call Schneider home because they know firsthand that Schneider treats drivers right. Experience it for yourself."With Schneider, I'm family. I wouldn't trade this for anything." Timothy, 20 years of consecutive safe driving with Schneider
Join one of the top trucking companies in Missouri. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional Intermodal driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus