To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alexandria, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Solutions Architect Manager
The Judge Group • Alexandria, VA
Posted 10 days ago
Our client in Alexandria, VA has an immediate need for an Enterprise Technology Strategy and Innovation, Solution Architect – Advanced Digital Technology and Analytics. This is an immediate need and the interview/hiring process will move quickly. The full job description is below. Please submit all qualified resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Our practice is dedicated to advising CIOs and technology leaders, and helping them navigate the ever-changing digital landscape as a true business partner in the C-suite. The ETSI team consists of highly skilled subject matter experts in Enterprise Technology Strategy, Information Technology Service Management, Advanced Digital Technology and Analytics, IT Strategic Sourcing and Technology Resource Effectiveness who bring dedicated focus to the business of technology. The ETSI business line partner with our clients to cut through the clutter, ask the hard questions, and provide innovative and customized solutions that drive value and build trust.
This is an Experienced Manager position within our Advanced Digital Technology and Analytics service line where we use Digital Innovation and Delivery to create business focused technical models that quickly increase innovation, adoption and alignment. The objective is to deliver cutting edge technical and business solutions that provide immediate and sustainable value.
The Solution Architect leads client discussions and/or project teams that deliver hands on technical services to clients. You play a key role in leading the delivery team to understand the customer business requirements, architect a solution, clearly define the scope, estimate the project proposal and help answer any business and technical questions the customer may have. You are responsible for delivering services on time and on budget, managing quality control, while maintaining (and building) client relationships. You will coach and develop junior staff and project team members in alignment with the ETSI practice strategy. As a member of the ETSI team, you will participate in solution set development, and collateral development.
• Maintains currency on current and emerging technologies, processes and practices that need to be assimilated, integrated and introduced within the Advanced Digital Technology and Analytics solution set so that ETSI can respond to the needs of the CIO
• Supports the mission and vision of the Advanced Digital Technology and Analytics practice to foster a business-oriented culture and mindset.
• Leads Advanced Digital Technology and Analytics project teams in the assessment of external market and internal architecture capabilities required to achieve desired competitive positioning
• Maintain expert knowledge of current features, planned future capabilities, and limitations of leading commercial platforms in one or more domains (Analytics, CRM, ERP, etc)
• Evaluate customer requirements and design compliant, cost-effective solutions that meet customer application, security, technology, and business requirements and seek to improve the quality and scope of services clients' systems and applications provide
• Provide solution and service engineering activities, i.e. proof-of concepts, pilots, use case development, solution validation, workshops, and enablement
• Works directly with clients to kick off projects and oversees the development, deployment and management of cross-functional, multi-platform client systems
• Participated during pre-sales to understand customer business use cases, architects the solution, scopes the project, estimates the project and helps with proposal preparation.
• Works with other technical team members representing back office application to design seamless integration between all the involved applications.
• Liaise with Architecture Team and Platform working team partnership and end users to understand business & Technical needs, drivers
• Works with Enterprise Technology Architects, Enterprise Business Segment Architects, and Program/Product Solutions architects to design effective technology architecture. Participates in architecture assessments specific to the technology platform and drives transformation roadmaps.
• Decompose complex application architectures and identify performance bottlenecks and risks
• Develop and release of sales, technical, and service delivery collaterals including deployment guides, best practices, sizing whitepapers and solution reference architectures
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, MIS, Data Science or STEM related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
• 7+ years of related work experience in a similar consulting practice or function servicing multi-million dollar implementation projects
• Demonstrated depth in the following technology domains: Development tools, ITSM and platform management and monitoring tools, site reliability engineering or availability reference architectures.
• Demonstrated experience implementing a CI/CD environment and leading a DevOps team.
• Expert knowledge of the SDLC and common technology frameworks and methodologies (TBM, Agile, SAFe, ITIL).
• Knows how to generate business cases and perform Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) analysis
• Experience with DoD, DISA, Life Sciences, Financial Services, Healthcare, or Manufacturing preferred
• Ability to work additional hours and/or travel 50-70%
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate effectively to C level cliental
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to develop, motivate and inspire team
• Effective influencing and negotiation skills
• Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, strategic planning and execution skills.
• Strong ability to manage multiple programs, handle multiple assignments simultaneously, and switch between assignments quickly
• Strong business acumen, including industry, domain-specific knowledge in cloud innovative technologies
• Ability to identify and leverage resources internally and externally to the enterprise to enhance capabilities that drive the client