To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
- Nicholas Monroe
- Phone: 4153436039
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IT Support Analyst
TEKsystems, Inc • San Francisco, CA
Posted 6 days ago
Title: IT Support Analyst
Terms: 3 - 6 Contract to Hire
Target compensation: $28-35/hr.
Location: South San Francisco, CA
Target Start Date: TBD
Company Size: Enterprise
Industry: Vaporizer Company
Notes: Working remotely / telecommuting not an option
Company Information / Overview:
We are looking for a mac and windows desktop resource to support a rapidly growing startup environment. They will be providing onsite support to the end user support team to receive new assets, image the devices, troubleshooting application/software issues, setting up printers, and deploying the assets to users on PC and Mac devices. The environment is very fast paced and demanding.
Why you would want to work at this company:
- Casual work environment. Industry leader and fast-growing company. free product!
- Company has tripled in size since January 2018. In the last 9 months that we have supported them, we have seen multiple people convert and even placed into lead roles.
- Company, is the leading vaporizer company and headquartered in San Francisco. They are experiencing tremendous growth and were just valued at $16 Billion. We have been supporting them locally since January and have now been asked to support them in other markets as they build out smaller sales offices.
Top Three Skills:
- Helpdesk support experience (face to face and remote support)
- Mac and Windows Troubleshooting experience (email issues, network support, application/software troubleshooting, etc.)
- Customer Service Skills
Job Description: Technology and Experience:
- Office, Google, Slack, DropBox (main technologies)
- JAMF (used to manage Macs)
- Jumpcloud (Single sign on tool)
- Zoom (AV)
- Basic networking protocols (TCIP, pinging a machine, etc)
- Experience triaging issues through a ticketing system/helpdesk
- Proper use of escalation and thorough problem-solving skills
- Common issues include: troubleshooting email issues, assisting with software issues, troubleshooting network, resolving printer issues, docking station problems, etc.
- 50/50 Mac and windows
- Macs are managed through JAMF
- PCs are not on a centralized management-will be installing panorama9 (patch management system)
- No active directory, they are using Jump Cloud. basic understanding of a directory service is important.
- Office, Google, Slack, DropBox
- Won't be giving access to other people
Work Environment - About the Team:
- IT Manager, IT Help Desk Lead, 4 Systems Administrators, 6 Helpdesk technicians
- The team will sit at companies HQ
- Will sit at one of the three new locations in San Francisco, as the sole person onsite.
"Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance."
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.