To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD
- Dunhill Professional Search
- Phone: 910-251-3450
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Java Developer (Baltimore, MD)
Dunhill Professional Search • Baltimore, MD
Posted 27 days ago
- Participate as needed in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, development, testing, integration, documentation and presentation phases.
- Apply principles, methods, and knowledge of specific functional areas of expertise to specific Work Order requirements and make recommendations and advise on organization wide system improvements, optimization, or maintenance efforts.
- Work closely with the team leader/chief engineer on activities such as technical proposal support, defect management, software development, modification/enhancement, system integration, and maintenance/process improvement activities.
- Support risk/opportunity management, causal analysis, and lessons learned activities.
- Will provide customer services and technical leadership for mission-critical federal government, public sector and private sector programs.
- Server-side component design skills: Object-Oriented Design with Java EE 6 and up, Spring/SpringBoot, Jax-WS and
- JAX-RS Webservice development, Apache OpenJPA or similar, EJB 3.0, common frameworks such as Maven, JUnit, Log4J,
- SQL development for IBM DB2
- Git, BitBucket, Jenkins automation
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline with minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience.