Zycron has joined with a large utility company in search of an IT End User Analyst located in Knoxville TN.
The IT End User analyst provides call center, network and production control support in the consolidated it customer operations center
- Provide tier 1 phone, on site and service desk window walk up customers support and coordination.
- Troubleshoots and restore routine technical service and equipment problems by analyzing, identifying and diagnosing faults using established processes and procedures.
- Recommends process improvements for problem prevention.
- Documents work flow in ticket management system.
- Maintains technical instructions for standard processes.
- Evaluates messages from monitoring tools and takes action to resolve and prevent it infrastructure issues.
- Escalates problems to tier 2 or 3 as required.
- Provides shift rotational coverage as needed 24x7 knowledge of IT infrastructure hardware and software.
- Knowledge of end user tools.
- Knowledge of hpsm, hp openview, or similar tools.
- Good oral and written communication skills: 1 communicate with customers to diagnose and resolve problems; 2 communicate with infrastructure operations io engineering and operations personnel on a technical level.
- Ability to work under time constraints.
- Problem analysis and analytical skills.
- Ability to document work processes.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, math, business, or related field of study; or equivalent education, training experience
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Shelley Laminack at Email blocked - click to apply.
Job ID Number: 66274 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government. To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com
Process Improvements (Business)