To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN 37201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Talent Acquisition Director – High Volume Recruiting, Contingent Labor & Automation
Aramark • Nashville, TN
Posted 3 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
The Director of Talent Acquisition High-Volume Recruiting, Contingent Labor & Automation will lead a team and coordinate with other areas of Talent Acquisition to carry out operational and strategic initiatives to meet talent needs. This position is responsible for leading a high-volume recruiting function for all of Aramark's US-based non-exempt front line associates, for oversight of an outsourced staffing model in support of Aramark's contract labor workforce, and strategy for continued process optimization and automation. The Director of Talent Acquisition is responsible for leading continuous improvement to encourage efficiency, operational excellence, technology adoption and best practices throughout the organization.
- Provide strategic and operational leadership for recruiting team and act as a strong role model, motivating for growth while driving a high level of performance.
- Coach and develop the talent acquisition team to ensure it has the right skills, resources and tools to meet its objectives
- Champion consistency and a strong client and customer service orientation to ensure value-add client support
- Receive, manage, and resolve escalations and apply continuous improvement across organization
- Establish and promote team as a credible, trustworthy, and capable resource within the organization
Direct Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Translate organizational needs into Nationwide and Local sourcing strategies with a strong emphasis on grassroots recruiting
- Identify opportunities to reimage high-volume recruiting and hiring through intelligent automation processes
- Develop strong partnerships with HR and Operations leaders in each business to understand specific staffing requirements
- Analyze function-level metrics to communicate progress toward goals, identify problem areas, and develop action plans
- Develop and build a high-volume Aramark Talent Acquisition forecasting strategy and plan
- Ensure compliance with Aramark Talent Acquisition policies and processes, and evaluate potential risks and liabilities
- Develop and implement innovative candidate sourcing strategies that include networking on and offline, identifying viable passive candidates, leveraging employee referrals, attracting a diverse range of candidates, participating in recruiting events, and utilizing social media tools and resources
Support Talent Acquisition Initiatives
- Lead strategy and efforts to intelligently automate high volume recruiting services for field recruiting, including process optimization, and technology adoption
- Support emerging strategic model for TA services, applying best practices to implement organizational direction
- Partner with VP TA and peer TA Directors to develop policies, programs, and processes aligned with strategic objectives
- Develop & communicate Aramark brand across businesses nationwide
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 7 - 10 years of recruiting / talent acquisition experience with proven results in a large, full-life cycle recruiting environment
- Minimum of 3 years' experience managing and developing a recruiting / talent acquisition team
- Developed a strategic road map for Talent Acquisition—designing a strategy, setting and achieving goals, building a team, driving process improvement, and increasing internal client satisfaction
- Managed recruiting budget, including allocation of resources and funding
- Experience driving efficiencies through the use of technologies, process, and workflows
- Interest and experience in intelligent automation technologies and future talent acquisition trends
- Leadership and influence skills; ability to effectively communicate & network at both executive and operational levels
- Experience acquiring talent in a geographically distributed field organization
- Adaptability with experience in managing in an evolving environment
- Analytical skills and detail orientation
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office and Enterprise-level ATS solution
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran