To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Jose, CA
- Duane Nguyen
- Phone: 4245316080
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
A&P Mechanics (Open to all levels) Starting at $25/Hr
Aerotek • San Jose, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Open to all level A&P mechanics. Contract to Hire; Starting at $25/Hr; $1000 Retention Bonus; Flight benefits once direct
- Perform line maintenance on Embraer, EMB 170, Emb 190, or regional aircraft at line stations including but not limited to dismantling, overhauling, repairing, assembling of all aircraft parts and components
- Perform phase checks on EMB 175
- Perform routine releases returning aircraft to service
- Properly complete all necessary paperwork in accordance with company, manufacturer and FAA
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant License (Current)
- Valid Drivers License
- Basic set of tools
- San Jose Airport
- FAA Part 121
- 95% Hangar; 5% Terminal
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.