Our business is open 7:30 am thru 7:00 pm and also on weekends. The more flexibility you have the better! We are looking for both full and part time people to become a part of our fast-paced, stimulating and exciting dispatch environment!
Only the best of the best work for the largest and fastest-growing leader in residential services: ARS-Rescue Rooter®. Unique to our field, we provide plumbing, heating, and air conditioning expertise through 70+ locations nationwide united by a commitment to professional excellence. In addition to the training needed for a real career, we provide year-round work, free uniforms, well-equipped trucks, advancement potential, and the chance to give back.
Location - Seattle WA
Answer customer calls within a busy office setting and schedule technician appointments for jobs. In addition to entering customer data into a computer, this professional will provide response and feedback to customers regarding service queries, and make outbound calls to customers to schedule appointments for maintenance agreements.
What You Need to Succeed and Grow with the Pros
- One or more years of experience as a dispatcher.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong degree of self-motivation to provide exceptional customer service to customers by phone while directing technicians by radio and tracking devices.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to coordinate multiple appointments.
- Demonstrated listening, written/verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed set goals.
- Receptivity to continual coaching and feedback designed to help you succeed.
- Experience gathering customer information and keying it into a computer.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent, or a combination of related experience and/or advanced training/education.
- Computer proficiency, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel and Word.
- The ability to use general office machines.
- Knowledge of the local geographic territory.
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Experience in the area of customer service and/or a related service line.
How We Reward Your Professionalism
Full-time employees receive competitive pay; comprehensive paid training; medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans; paid time off and holidays; and 401(k) with company match; and healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA). Part-time employees receive competitive pay, comprehensive paid training, and 401(k) with company match. In addition, all employees are invited to participate in our commitment to community outreach, including our extensive support as the Official Global Partner for the Night to Shine prom initiative for special-needs students, sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation™.
Apply Your Skills to the Best in the Business.
Join our winning team and apply today!
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.