To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10007
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Financial Analyst
Kforce Finance and Accounting • New York, NY
Posted 7 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client has an opening for a position at the Senior Financial Analyst level in New York, NY. The position will be part of the Finance Team and will focus on the budget management and month-end close processes among other responsibilities.
- Responsible for the monthly close of actuals (revenue and expenses)
- Responsible for the monthly/quarterly/annual financial planning and analysis
- Investigate and prepare variance analysis and rollforwards for budget/forecast/actual reporting periods
- Prepare support schedules for inter/intra company allocations, accruals, and corresponding journal entries
- Understand results and respond to questions from management
- Review, code and approve vendor and travel expenses
- Assist as liaison between the Systems Manager and Operations to set up new vendors, job codes, etc.
- Analyze clients projected staff hours, contract totals, revenues, and profit totals
- Ad-hoc projects and reporting using Excel, TM1, Hyperion; Reports include, but are not limited to: Billings and Revenue, P&Ls, Payroll schedules, and Hours
- 3-6 years of experience with a Mix of Public Audit/Corporate FP&A or Straight Corporate FP&A with a touch of accounting
- Media background strongly preferred
- Strong Excel skills (no macros needed, just formulas, shortcuts, and data manipulation, skills beyond just lookups and pivot tables - match and if statements, ability to use Excel without a mouse)
- Key focus areas: budgeting and forecasting, recognizing revenue, realizing accruals, analyzing expenses
- Systems Cognos TM1, Dynamics AX (Journal entries) and HFM
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.