To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
950 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest
Washington, DC 20530
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Unisys Corporation • Washington, DC
Posted 27 days ago
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Application Tester to join our team in Washington, DC to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
In this role you will support/develop JAVA based applications along with .NET and MQ messaging. The ideal candidate should be proficient in understanding the Software Development Lifecycle and the supporting software necessary to perform change management. The candidate will be testing various scenarios within the various applications and documenting results. The candidate will work closely with other teams within AFMS to facilitate the Program’s SDLC.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
• Plans and develops functional test plans and for all phases of testing
• Design, execute, and maintain automated and manual test scripts
• Generating test data
• Data Validation, execute regression, functional, load and system testing
• Verifying results and producing test summaries and defect reports
• Identifying defects and requirement discrepancies
• Generating defect change requests and reporting discrepancies
• Determines test objectives and standards by reviewing customer requirements
• Conducts application testing of web based systems
• Captures and documents artifacts and records defects
• Verifies and validates testing results by accessing and querying databases using MS Access or SQL
• Reports test outcome by collecting, analyzing, interpreting, summarizing, and displaying data
• Resolves testing problems by modifying testing methods during tests; conferring with management to revise test objectives and plans
• Gains an understanding of business requirements, current system operations/functionality and proposed new requirements
• Participates in design reviews, analysis walkthroughs, and Peer Reviews
• Must have a working knowledge of Rational ClearQuest & Rational ClearCase
U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Must pass a DOJ Minimal Background Investigation, MBI, Level 5 background investigation. Valid EQIP JPAS transfers acceptable
Requires a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.