URL blocked - click to apply
Live Chat with a Recruiter! URL blocked - click to apply
Who We Are:
Ford Motor Company was recently recognized as a Best Employer for Diversity, a Best Employer for New Grads, and a World’s Best Employer by Forbes®!
Here at Ford Credit, we serve as trusted experts in auto finance – our diverse, talented employees have worked with dealerships across the globe to put more than 50 million people behind the wheels of great Ford and Lincoln vehicles. We aspire to become the world’s most trusted company, designing smart vehicles for a smart world. When you join our team, you’ll not only discover all the benefits, rewards, and development opportunities you’d expect from a Fortune® 15 company, you’ll become part of the Ford family.
What We Offer:
• Discounts on Ford vehicles – including friends and family
• Quarterly bonuses
• Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
• 401k company matching program
• On-site cafeteria and fitness center
• Employee resource groups
• Tuition assistance
• Career advancement opportunities
• And much more!
What You’ll Do:
The Ford Credit Discounter will serve as a key facilitator working with internal customers to ensure timely and accurate processing of customer vehicle loans. This position is a key proponent to 'Best in Class' customer satisfaction.Most of the Discounter’s day will be spent processing contracts/leases that we receive from our Ford dealers by validating and inputting the data into our computer system. We’re looking for energetic, flexible, dependable professionals who are enthusiastic about learning our business and are committed to excellence.
Ford Credit doesn’t just offer a job opportunity; it offers a career opportunity for the right candidate! Our location has multiple opportunities for career advancement for strong performing employees.
When We’d Like You to Join Us:
July 22, 2019. Relocation is not available for this position.
What We’re Looking For:
• High school diploma
• Proficient PC and typing skills, i.e. Excel and Word
• Ability to learn internal company programs, processes, and systems
• Ability to work shift hours: Monday-Friday (8 hours) with start times ranging from 6am to 9am.
o Some evening, weekend, and holiday hours may be required during high volume time periods.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, while maintaining high level speed and accuracy
- Analytical and decision-making skills, independently identifying and implementing solutions to problems and overcoming challenges
- Interpersonal skills, including the ability to work well on a team.
- Prior experience in financial analysis, sales, collections and/or relationship management preferred
- Some college or college degree a plus.
- Bilingual skills (Spanish) a plus.
Live Chat with a Recruiter!! URL blocked - click to applyhttps://flashrecruit.com/jobs/300631
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue