At Parametric, we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and opportunities for growth and development. We invite you to explore our available job opportunities listed below and look forward to having you become a part of our continued success!
Since 1992, Parametric has provided investors and advisors with tax efficient, customizable equity portfolios through our Custom Core strategy. With over $77B in AUM, Parametric has helped thousands of investors improve their after-tax returns, personalize their portfolios through responsible investing integration and customize for risk.
The Investment Strategist is responsible for supporting the continued investment success of Parametric’s Custom Core strategy by assisting with the evolution and oversight of the strategy, serving as a custom portfolio expert for external audiences, and helping financial advisors and their clients get the most out of Custom Core.
Travel (may include international) required to support sales and service activities.
- Tasked with supporting the evolution of the investment processes and gaining expertise in all matters of Custom Core.
- Support direct sales and client service activities primarily in high net worth, institutional, and international (Non-US) channels.
- Provide custom analyses.
- Will operate in a team environment that has overall responsibility for Parametric’s Custom Core strategy.
- Attend Investment Committee meetings related to the assigned products.
- Responsible for supporting product-specific content, including webinars, commentary, white papers, content for slide decks, etc.
- Provide market and competitor input to Product Management.
- MBA, CFA, or Masters Degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, or Mathematics.
- 5+ years of related work experience, with strong preference for experience as a Portfolio Manager of tax-managed index portfolios
- Expertise in quantitative investing and portfolio management (risk modeling, optimization, factor investing, index construction, tax management, derivatives).
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, including a proven ability to present complex material to clients and investment advisors.
- Project management ability, with an attention to detail and accuracy.
- Work effectively within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to understand financial theory and operation considerations, and their implications to current or potential strategies.
Parametric is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity or express, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Parametric also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of Parametric, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Parametric, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Investing entails risks and there can be no assurance that Parametric (and its affiliates) will achieve profits or avoid incurring losses. All investments are subject to potential loss of principal. Parametric does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. Please refer to the disclosure page for important information about investments and risks.
Series 7 General Securities Representative License (Stockbroker)
Financial Industry Regulatory Authorities