To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • San Antonio, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Apex Systems, 2nd largest staffing firm, has an immediate opening for a Technical Writer in San Antonio, TX for one of our top financial clients!
If interested, please respond with your most updated word resume and best method of contact to Mark at email@example.com
- Proven ability to write, compile, edit, and maintain complex procedure documentation
- Roughly three years’ experience writing, preparing, compiling and maintaining complex documentation such as Process Trees, Flow Charts, System Specifications, Feasibility Studies, and Functional Requirements descriptions
- Internet publishing experience
- Intermediate to advanced content management system experience
- Intermediate to advanced HTML coding
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Word and Excel skills
- Coordinate, document, and validate new or revised procedure content with business Subject Matter Experts
- Utilize content management system to write new or edit existing technical procedure content
- Interview and utilize input from subject matter experts to identify breakdown of existing technical content and to validate revised content.
- Track and report status based on project plan.
- Must also attend to details, be task-oriented and able to work with others, and with a tolerance for ambiguity.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178