To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Flexible Officer $14/hr
Securitas USA • Omaha, NE
Posted 1 month ago
Flexible Officer $14/hr
Are you looking for a lot of hours?
Do you enjoy doing something different each day?
The Flex Officer Program:
The Flex Officer program intends to showcase Securitas USA's finest security officers and attempts to promote Security Officer development and training. Ideally, Flex Officers will gain a broad and specialized knowledge of various high profile posts. Flex Officers will be evaluated for leadership and further growth potential. Strong and reliable performance as a Flex Officer will earn the Security Officer consideration for assignment to supervisory or other leadership posts. Ideally, Flex Officers will develop career paths to further growth within the Company.
Pay rate of $14/hr
Give us a call for more information or if you have questions 402.558.6900
Flex Security Officer Program Objectives:
- Staff new accounts until permanent Security Officers can be hired.
- Provide security for short-term special events.
- Fill in for officers while on vacation/sick/no call-no show.
Typical Flex Security Officer Activities:
- Support staffing requirements at accounts during shortages due to vacations, call-offs, no shows, suspensions, holidays, etc.
- Assist in start-ups at new accounts to include: working the site, writing post orders and training checklists and training newly assigned permanent Security Officers.
- Work special security assignments as required.
- Expect to work on weekends and holidays with limited notice, and work during "high need" periods.
Minimum Hiring Standards:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Let Securitas be the road to success for YOUR future. Join us today!