To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
- Credit One Bank
- Phone: (702) 269-1075
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Credit One Bank • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 1 month ago
We are looking for a Prep/Line Cook with an eye for detail and quality, in a quick service employee dining room that serves 300+ people a day. This position requires working in an environment that is not open to the public. The Prep/Line cook will serve the same customers consistently every day and get to know them.
We are looking for a hard working very experienced line cook, who excels at multi-tasking while being able to cook independently in a small kitchen. Our menu will need to be prepared with minimal training. We are open for breakfast and lunch only. We are seeking someone skilled in short order breakfast cooking (eggs any style, omelets, pancakes, etc.) Our lunch menu mainly consists of hot and cold sandwiches, burgers and salads, and a daily special.
As a team, everyone shares the responsibility of not only cooking, but also taking orders on a POS system for both in person and phone orders. Must also be able to assist with serving our daily line special, keeping the kitchen clean throughout the shift and keeping up with any dishes that need to be washed.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
* Read and prepare tickets accurately while following proper recipes and presentation.
* Help put deliveries away following the F.I.F.O. method to ensure freshness and maintain a clean and organized environment.
* Dish/pot washing and cleaning
* Communicate effectively with customers to explain menu items.
* Confidently works a carving station in front of high end clientele.
* Maintains composure in stressful situations while being able to multi-task.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Current Nevada Health Card
* 2+ years full line cooking experience including breakfast and lunch
* Clean and professional appearance
* Possess excellent customer service skills
* Available Monday - Friday between 5:30 a.m. and 4 p.m.
* Able to complete customer orders in 10 min or less.
* Experienced in several cooking methods such as roasting, broiling, steaming, sautéing, grill/broiler and fryer.
* Experienced in food prep, and knife skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must have the stamina to stand and/or walk for an extended period of time. The employee is routinely required to perform manual labor associated with food preparation for large groups. Must be able to walk, sit, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, taste and smell, and have the strength to lift and maneuver up to 75 pounds; able to push and pull carts and equipment up to 100 pounds occasionally. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be non-exempt.