Location: Stanley, NC
Direct Hire Opportunity
8-5pm or 9-6pm
The Maintenance Support Representative role is critical to addressing day to day technical questions and issues with dealers and end users. Put your knowledge of equipment repair to use every day with the #1 goal of always keeping our customers machines running. This dynamic role will interact closely with Parts, Sales and Warehouse. This company provides bulk material handling machines for scrap, steel, logging, waste and tree care industries.
This role has very competitive pay and benefits with incomparable industry reputation. They are targeting a candidate comfortable in an inclusive and team oriented environment.
* Assist dealers, sales and parts departments with technical questions
* Assist end user/customer with technical questions when the dealer cannot provide answers
* Attend training classes that pertain to solving technical issues
* Complete daily service call sheets for each phone call taken pertaining to technical problems and solutions that solved problem
* Initiate follow up emails to dealer management describing phone discussions between technicians and recommendations offered
* Demonstrate follow up with every discussion
* Physical requirements for this position include, but are not limited to scaling, climbing, lifting 50 pounds, and bending.
* Some travel required
* Trained in heavy equipment repair/maintenance, read hydraulic & electrical schematics
* Oriented, Time Management, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office, and Outlook.
* Ability to understand electrical and hydraulic circuits
* Strong follow up and organizational skills
* Ability to quickly troubleshoot issues and remedy situations
* Demonstrating strong accountability by achieving requirements
* Consistently demonstrate a proactive, can do attitude
* Demonstrate team player attitude
* Maintain a high level of professionalism during every contact with dealers and internal customers
* Time and attendance
* On call as required
Category Code: JN003, JN056
• Trained in heavy equipment repair/maintenance, read hydraulic & electrical schematics
• Oriented, Time Management, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office, and Outlook.
• Ability to understand electrical and hydraulic circuits
• Strong follow up and organizational skills
• Ability to quickly troubleshoot issues and remedy situations