To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC 20032
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Systems Engineer - Top Secret Clearance
DDL Omni Engineering • Washington, DC
Posted 2 months ago
WANTED: An experienced Systems Engineer (TS Clearance) with demonstrated experience in developing, integrating, and verifying algorithms for an Airborne Radar System.
As a Systems Engineer you will:
- Provide radar engineering technical support to the Algorithms Integrated Product Team (AIPT) in the development, production, fielding, and support for the Advanced Airborne Sensor (AAS).
- Work environment empowers team to take initiative, encourage innovation, delegate responsibility and hold individuals accountable.
- Receive a robust benefits package that includes Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
- Enjoy flexibility managing your work hours and personal needs with a single accrual leave plan.
A week in the life of a Systems Engineer:
- Apply your knowledge as a subject matter expert to review signal processing algorithm description documents, utilize real-time algorithm components to calculate system performance, and lead the effort for verification of the AIPT Performance-Based Specification (PBS) requirements
- Write accreditation plans and reports for program modeling and simulation tools
- Coordinate Annual Assessment Meeting, Data Review, and program training course for the algorithms engineering community
Founded in 1975, AMERICAN SYSTEMS is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the United States. We are a government services contractor focused on delivering Strategic Solutions to complex national priority programs with 100+ locations worldwide. Our employee-owners are encouraged to make a difference, implement new ideas in a collaborative environment, and focus on mission critical success. Through our focus on quality, strong cultural beliefs and innovation we deliver excellence every day. Join us!
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- 10 years of experience with Bachelor of Science in a technical field such as engineering, mathematics, or physics
- 10 years of experience with signal processing algorithms analysis and design
- 6 years of experience working on classified programs
- 6 years of experience with MATLAB coding, C, Linux, or c-shell is helpful
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Multi-task oriented and capable of prioritizing.
- Hardware/software experience with real time software applications on large-scale complex computer system.
- Provide systems engineering support to the AAS Increment Integrated Product Team