To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD 21203
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Food Service Director - Healthcare - Glen Burnie, MD
Aramark • Baltimore, MD
Posted 12 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Management position, responsible for developing and executing dining solutions to meet patient and customer needs and tastes. Utilizes technical training and interprets government mandated nutritional standards in the healthcare industry on food health to develop healthy menu implementation plans.
- Leadership: Lead, mentor, engage and develop teams to maximize their contributions, including recruiting, assessing, training, coaching and managing performance. Ensure food services appropriately connects to the Executional Framework. Consistently utilize the GROW Coaching model. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
- Client Relationship: Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationship. Deliver and model WEST as the foundation for delivering excellent customer service. Identify client needs and effectively communicate operational progress.
- Financial Performance: Build revenue and manage budget which includes cost controls with regard to food, beverage and labor as well as ensuring the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Adopt Aramark process and systems. Responsible for delivering food and labor targets. Manage resources to ensure quality and cost control within budgetary guidelines.
- Productivity: Implement and maintain GM agenda for both labor and food initiatives. Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management. Full compliance with Operational Excellence fundamentals, including food and labor. Direct and oversee operations related to production, distribution and service of food. Understand end to end supply chain and procurement process and systems, ensure only authorized suppliers are used.
- Compliance: Maintain a safe and healthy environment for clients, customers and employees. Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, wage and hour.
- Participate in planning and executing consistent nutrition and patient communications and strategies, and serve as a nutrition/patient resource across the multi-site component or highly complex healthcare facility.
- Create and manage a network of thought leaders to support nutrition issues and strategies across the multi-site component.
- Manage and control resources and materials to ensure quality, adequacy of supply, and cost control within budgetary guidelines.
- Requires 3-5 years experience and 1-3 years in a management role.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Healthcare food service experience preferred.
- Strong patient satisfaction experience required.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran