To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bellperson / Driver Full Time PM
Hilton Hotels & Resorts • Omaha, NE
Posted 7 days ago
The Hilton Omaha is looking to add Bellperson/ Shuttle Driver our Guest Services Team!
This is for a full time position that requires availability to work weekends and holidays. We offer benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401k, extensive paid time off (22 days within 1st year) travel discounts, tuition reimbursement, GED assistance, paid maternity leave, adoption assistance, free onsite parking, free gym membership, employee restaurant (free lunch every day) and so much more!
Hilton is ranked #1 by Fortune Magazine top 100 Best Companies to work for in the United States. What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, submit your application, and come join the Hilton family! Please apply below.
A Bellperson is responsible for transferring and storing luggage and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Bellperson, you would be responsible for transferring and storing luggage and responding to guest requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet and escort arriving and departing guests to and from their accommodations
- Retrieve and transport guest luggage
- Inspect guest rooms and acquaint guests with these rooms and their features
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Organize and store luggage, as needed, according to guidelines
- Ensure that management/leadership team is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and/or other departments
- Ensure messages and faxes are regularly delivered throughout the day
- Assist with room moves, special luggage deliveries and/or pulls, and attend the main lobby and front door, as needed
- Drives property-designated vehicles to and from guest destinations such as guest room or local airport, as needed
- Assist in the maintenance, appearance and functionality of equipment
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!