To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Product Communications Coordinator - Charlotte, NC
Bank of America Merchant Services, LLC • Charlotte, NC
Posted 6 days ago
Every day, we deliver innovative solutions at the forefront of fintech that help businesses better serve their customers, expand their business, protect themselves from fraud, and reimagine commerce. Formed in 2009 by powerhouse brands Bank of America and First Data, we’ve grown to process more than 16 billion transactions at approximately 529,000 merchant locations in 2017 alone. We’re a leader with deep expertise and momentum.
Bank of America Merchant Services is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled.
The Product Communications Coordinator is responsible for positioning existing products and services. They will develop, update or improve internal- and external-facing product communication/marketing materials. This individual may also assist with developing and executing marketing strategies related to new product launches or enhancements. Their primary focus will be on the small business segment, with some time dedicated to client-managed products/services as necessary. The Product Communication Coordinator will also be responsible for managing the Sales and Marketing (SAM) library, as well as managing Marketing Review Center (MRC) updates and renewals.
- Product Communication Materials and Content: Lead the creation and execution of product marketing/communication materials that support client acquisition, retention and cross-sell of our key products and services to merchants. This includes collateral such as flyers, brochures, presentations, videos, intranet content, sales enablement tools, etc. Assist with web/digital content as needed. Based upon business needs and goals, determine appropriate marketing mediums to use and make strategic recommendations to leadership on approach. Responsible for obtaining all Brand, Compliance and Legal approvals via MRC.
- Small Business Product Launches: Work closely with product management and segment marketing to create marketing/communication materials to support the launch of new products and services (or significant enhancements of existing products) targeting the small business marketplace.
- Lead special initiatives for the small business segment, such as product content refreshes. Work with Industry Solutions and Platform partners to review product features and benefits and develop a plan for updating content. Determine the prioritization of the updates and the content database plan. Work with internal and external website marketing partners on digital product content refreshes.
- Collaboration: Work closely with key business partners at Bank of America Merchant Services, First Data and Bank of America to develop effective product marketing materials across key channels.
- Communication & Updates: Provide updates to senior leadership, product and platform business partners, and sales leadership on a frequent basis regarding all assigned initiatives.
- Sales and Marketing Library: Manage all facets of SAM including material submissions and deletions, reporting, user-account maintenance and budget. Own the vendor relationship, serving as main point of contact.
- Marketing Review Center: Manage annual MRC renewals/updates that are necessary to keep marketing/communications materials in the marketplace. As necessary, make changes necessary to keep materials approved from brand, legal and compliance points of view.
- 3+ years of experience developing marketing or communications materials in a very fast paced environment.
- Experience contributing to the development of marketing or communications strategies, and executing those plans.
- Project management experience.
- Thrives in a team/partnership approach to work.
- Enjoys a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or equivalent workplace experience.
- Ability to position products, services and solutions to the target audience. Must be able to gain a technical understanding of payments products
- Ability to develop effective marketing communications or campaigns in multiple mediums
- Strong project management skills, acute attention to detail, and the ability to manage very tight deadlines
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with stakeholders and contributors from various areas of the business
- Proven executional excellence in communications creation.
- Strong writing, proofreading and communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite Products
- Standard office environment: work typically involves close visual acuity on a computer to access view, read, prepare and analyze data and other written communications.
- Less than 10% travel for meetings
- Responsible for supporting regulatory requirements under the Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, OFAC and other Anti-Money Laundering laws, rules, and regulations.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, performance standards, measurements, skills or requirements associated with this job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require other or different tasks to be performed when circumstances change.
Bank of America Merchant Services ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
The employer will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the employer’s legal duty to furnish information.
Nearest Major Market: Charlotte
Job Segment: Communications, Marketing Communications, Bank, Banking, Database, Marketing, Finance, Technology