To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Worth, TX 76101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Loan Originator Asst Licensed
D.R. HORTON, INC. • Fort Worth, TX
Posted 7 days ago
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Loan Originator Assistant - Licensed for their Financial Services Branch. The right candidate will support the Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) so that the MLO can focus on producing more volume and provide a higher level of customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate with parties to the transaction to update them on loan status
- Track outstanding applications and loan documents and call customers to follow up on those documents.
- Scheduling appointments for the MLO
- Prepare application documents based on web applications and faxed applications
- Prepare new loan applications for processing
- Assist MLO in returning phone calls when appropriate
- Take applications when directed by the MLO
- Occasionally originate personal production at the direction/discretion of the manager
- Monitor pipeline reports daily for status of applications and communicate with processors weekly/daily to make sure all loans are moving through the approval process
- Occasionally provide initial “set up” of the file. i.e., order appraisal, title, verifications etc.
- Assist MLO in origination activities as directed by MLO/BM/BSM
- Other duties may be assigned
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Licensed mortgage loan originator as required by state.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder.