To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD 21201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing - Warehouse Supervisor
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated • Baltimore, MD
Posted 8 days ago
Functional Area: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Posting Locations: Baltimore
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional team! Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (CCBCC), the largest independent bottler in the US, is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor!
Things you should know about working as a Warehouse Supervisor:
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for warehouse functions. This individual monitor the daily activities of checkers, loaders and forklift drivers while ensuring the loading/unloading of all route trucks, bulk rigs and transports is completed in an efficient and safe manner.
What would success look like?
- Manage and direct the daily activities of checkers, loaders, and forklift drivers
- Efficiently supervise the loading/unloading of all route trucks, bulk rigs, and transports
- Maintain and control warehouse inventory to keep shrink at acceptable level
- Reconcile any inventory variances
- Work closely with internal management to execute all planned programs
- Train and supervise a staff of warehouse personnel
- Direct the daily housekeeping and maintenance of warehouse grounds
- Adheres to all policies and procedures relating to product age and quality
- Maintain and supervise warehouse cost control
- Manage and model the safety culture and strive for 100% compliance concerning safety policies and procedures
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience supervising & leading people in a warehouse environment
- Forklift experience & an excellent safety record
- Must have strong leadership, communication, organizational & customer service skills
- Should have good PC knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint as well as basic math skills
- Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity & be able perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
- Past job performance must reflect dependability, maturity, initiative, personal demeanor, & the ability to exercise sound judgment
- SAP experience preferred
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.