To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jersey City, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • Jersey City, NJ
Posted 27 days ago
Our client, an internationally recognized Manufacturing Company is looking to bring a new Payroll Specialist into their Accounting Team. The company has offices across the country with the headquarters located in Northern NJ. The Payroll Specialist should enjoy a lively company culture and a fast-paced work environment. There are amenities on site that provide associates with various perks.
Salary/Rate: $17 – $22/hr
Position Overview: The Accounting Team has an opening for a temporary Payroll Specialist position with great potential to go perm within 3-6 months. The Payroll Specialist will receive multiple trainings and tools to increase their skills and grow their knowledge of the field. The Payroll Specialist will report to the Accounting Controller and take part in team meetings.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Specialist:
- Perform daily payroll department operations
- Process biweekly payroll
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits
- Work on different Client portal to gather timesheets
- Perform compliances for unclaimed property payroll checks
Qualifications for the Payroll Specialist:
- Candidate should have good overall understanding of payroll
- Experience with ADP products; Work Force Now and iReports preferred
- Excel skills – pivot tables, v-lookup; advanced Excel skills is a plus
- Possess general math skills
- Remain flexible in order to adapt to changes in work environment
- Study and apply new information, and take initiative
- Excellent time-management, problem-prevention and problem-solving skill
- Associates Degree preferred
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package