To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milwaukee, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Business Systems Analyst
IQVIA • Milwaukee, WI
Posted 29 days ago
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
As a Sr. Business Systems Analyst with IQVIA, you’ll be responsible for providing high level of systems expertise and support in developing and enhancing business systems to provide new or enhanced products to clients or effective planning, reporting, and analysis tools to internal functions. You’ll be managing small teams of 2 – 4 Business Systems Analysts. You’ll be tasked to:
- Formulate and define systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and requirements.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering equipment capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results.
- Include analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
- Consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Often instruct, direct, and check the work of other business systems analysts.
- Act as a team leader for projects with moderate budgets or of a short to intermediate duration
Candidates interested in joining IQVIA as Sr. Business Systems Analyst should have:
- Full technical knowledge of most phases of systems analysis
- Ability to understand client requirements as well as underlying infrastructure applications, systems and processes to enable execution of those skills
- Demonstrate analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, meeting and workshop facilitation, business and report writing
- Strong capability in juggling priorities so that deadlines are met while retaining consistently high quality outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals
In addition to the skills and experience above, candidates interested in joining IQVIA as a Sr. Business Systems Analyst should have:
- Strong academic track record including Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Business Administration, or equivalent experience, and a minimum of eight (8) years of experience
- Possess understanding of traditional RDBMS and distributed computing
- Excellent conversational and business English (written and oral); additional languages an advantage
- Scrum Master certification a plus
- Experience working with distributed teams, preferably onshore-offshore combination
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1061437