To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alexandria, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CH2M & Jacobs • Alexandria, VA
Posted 10 days ago
- Translates designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance
- Builds software applications Follows coding standards, builds appropriate unit tests, integration tests and deployment scripts
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture, new technologies and business processes
- Protectively communicate and coordinate with multiple project teams
- Owns success Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions
- US Citizens or Green Card Holders only must be able to obtain a public trust clearance
- BS degree from an accredited college or university in a related scientific or engineering discipline and three (3) to five (5) years of progressive, relevant experience, or any equivalent combination of education, experience, training, and certifications.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- 4-6 years of design/development experience
- Understanding of AJAX - asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and integrating browser applications with REST web services
- HTML 5 proficiency
- Strong understanding of CSS3, and CSS pre-processing platforms such as SASS and LESS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser idiosyncrasies/compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and SVN
- Experience with build automation tools (Jenkins)
- Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment
- Strong customer service/client service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Physical Requirements:Most work will be done at a desk or computer.
Work Environment:General Office environment. The work environment is fast-paced and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a high degree of teamwork and cooperation with other members of the staff as well as individuals across the Company and Customers.
Equipment & Machines:General office equipment including PC/laptop, Fax, Copiers, Shredder, Printers, Telephone, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
Attendance:Attendance is critical at all times. Must be able to work a 40-hour workweek, normally Monday through Friday. However, times and days may vary depending on business requirements. Needs to be available to work overtime during critical peaks and be available to meet last minute requests for overtime should the situation occur.
Other Essential Functions:Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writingGrooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others. Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation. Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing. Must be well-organized with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously. Must work well under pressure to meet deadline requirements. Must be willing to travel as needed. Must take and pass a drug test and background check as well as a motor vehicle records check. Must be a US citizen.#LI-LR1#cjpost#LI-MM2
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit web address removed>