To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anaheim, CA
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Penhall Company Inc. • Anaheim, CA
Posted 12 days ago
Penhall Technologies is looking for self-motivated individuals who would like to join our growing team as a GPR Analyst.
Penhall Technologies is a division of the Penhall Company which was founded in 1957. Penhall is the largest provider of concrete cutting, breaking, excavation and highway grinding services in the United States and Canada, and has been a leader in concrete NDT (nondestructive testing) since 2001.
The Penhall Technologies division is rapidly expanding, and we are looking for professionals who have the technical aptitude and skill set that will contribute to the evolution of a top quality team. Even if you do not have direct experience, yet have a desire to learn and drive to succeed, we offer extensive training that will equip and prepare you to be a confident and successful member of our team.
As a Ground Penetrating Radar Analyst (GPR Analyst), you will have direct contact with clients, perform and analyze scans, document critical data, write comprehensive reports, and inform clients of findings.
We'll start you off with a solid training, which may last 4-12 weeks depending on your background and experience.
Once up to speed you will perform scans at customer sites (mostly construction sites), to identify, locate, and evaluate:
- Metallic, plastic pipes and conduits
- Rebar and rebar patterns
- Post-tension cables
- Underground utilities
- Voids and deterioration within concrete
- Slab thickness
This Position Is an Excellent Opportunity for Someone Who
- Has a technical aptitude
- Has background or experience with GPR, concrete scanning, utility location and/or general construction.
- Has graduated or will graduate with a degree in engineering, geology, environmental science, or archeology.
- Exhibits professionalism and confidence
- Has excellent communication, social and interpersonal skills
- Has the ability to write reports, document data and communicate findings
- Is self-motivated, can work independently, has good time management skills
This Position Offers
- A full time career opportunity with a growing company
- Affordable medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Competitive salary, commission and bonuses
- Vacation, holiday & sick pay
- A 401k retirement plan w/ company match
- Mentor Program dedicated to safety, training & continuous improvement
- Must pass a required pre-employment drug screen
- Must pass a pre-employment background record check
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have a good driving history
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must be available to work days, nights, weekends and travel out of town if necessary
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. or more
- Must adhere to all safety rules and regulations
Penhall Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Penhall Company encourages qualified females, minorities, veterans, disabled persons to apply.