To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE 68101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Client Service Consultant
First Data Corporation • Omaha, NE
Posted 2 months ago
CLIENT SERVICE CONSULTANT
Position Description Overview
The Client Service Consultant manages highly complex issues for high profile clients as well as provides guidance for less tenured Client Service Analysts. This position works independently to deliver on assigned tasks and strategy. Works collaboratively with colleagues and Shared Services. Drives a 'Client-Centric' culture through consistent daily actions and delivery of a positive client experience.
- Possesses strong First Data system background
- Ability to effectively analyze, navigate, and trouble shoot external business issues
- Possesses the unique combination of technical and business savvy to translate technical information into business terms for clients and business information into technical language for IT or Product areas
- Collaborates with IT or Product to ensure business aspects/impacts are understood
- Ability to conceptualize, translate into business terms, and provide solutions to complex problem sets
- Demonstrates and provides subject matter expertise for key First Data products
- Ability to provide strategic support for product development as needed
- Works with management to create an environment that promotes teamwork and cross functional partnerships at all levels
- Shares a thorough understanding of First Data's strategic goals and align priorities accordingly
- Controls liability exposure, interprets and communicates industry standards, updates internal systems, communicates enhancements with expertise in product specific transactions, screens and reports and assures client satisfaction
- Manages service issue accountability, including incident reporting, communication center notification, service center work item records, adhering to client service level agreements, monitoring liability and escalation to management as appropriate
- Will assist with mediation of issues between clients and less tenured analysts, while displaying a mature attitude
- Effectively communicates both verbal and written to internal and external clients
Scope of Job
Works on highly complex, issues and high profile clients with a high breadth of responsibility. Work is broad in nature, requiring originality or ingenuity. Decisions have a major impact on the end results of the business unit.
About First Data
First Data (NYSE: FDC) is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving approximately six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world. The company’s 22,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 3,000 transactions per second and $2.4 trillion per year. To learn more about First Data, visit FirstData.com.
- Directly involved with 5-10 years business to business relationships preferred
- 2+ years working with technical resources preferred
- Experience managing multiple high profile issues with varying scope preferred
- 5+ years First Data experience, including a broad network of contacts
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Experience identifying alternatives and develop contingency plans
- High level technical knowledge is required to communicate with both the Systems & Programming and Business staff to enable appropriate decisions when defects are identified and corrected
- Experience managing multiple priorities simultaneously
- Acknowledged as a change agent who challenges conventional thinking and the status quo
- Demonstrable PC Skills, including word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software
- Customer Service Management
- Relationship Management
- Customer Support Trends Directions
- Customer Support Policies,Standards & Procedures
- Customer Support Service Agreements
- Customer Interaction
- Problem Management
- Knowledge of CSppt Function
- Knowledge of Product Line
First Data is an Affirmative Action – Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
First Data provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity/expression), disability, veteran status and military status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, or any other factor that may be protected by law.