To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anaheim, CA
- CHE Psychological Services
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Korean Licensed Clinical Psychologist- Buena Park, CA
CHE Psychological Services • Anaheim, CA
Posted 6 days ago
I am pleased to call your attention to an opportunity for a Korean licensed psychologists (part or full time) to join our clinical team in Buena Park, CA. CHE is one of the largest providers of on-site psychological services to seniors in the country. For the past 21 years our group has been providing psychological services, neuro-psychological/cognitive rehabilitation, and behavioral medicine services to residents of 700+ independent living, personal care, skilled nursing, and acute rehab facilities in NY, NJ, PA, CT and CA.
What we provide:
* A clinically as well as financially rewarding position in which you can utilize your clinical skills to meet the mental health needs of our vibrant senior community
* A very flexible work schedule to accommodate your current professional and personal obligations
* Training and supervision in gero-psychology under the supervision of our prominent clinical directors.
We are in need of clinicians with strong skills, who enjoy working independently. Schedules are flexible and ideal for recently licensed psychologists and those looking to supplement their current work.
You will be joining:
A team of colleagues committed to clinical excellence, compassionate care, and professional integrity; a company that welcomes your participation in a 'collaborative' approach to the integration of psychological services in multidisciplinary settings; and a professional organization that provides individualized training, ongoing clinical supervision, and professional development workshops in all of our service domains.
* Active State Licensed Psychologist, or near completion of licensure.
* Doctorate in Clinical/Counseling Psychology.