To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cumberland County, ME
- Benchmark Senior Living
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CNA/PSS/CRMA : Part Time
Benchmark Senior Living • Cumberland County, ME
Posted 11 days ago
If you have worked for the rest... Now work for the BEST! Bay Square at Yarmouth is seeking caring and compassionate CNAs, PSSs and CRMAs! As a Benchmark Senior Living Community we are Better Together, Called to Care and the Benchmark of Assisted Living Communities. Comprehensive Training both on the job and inservice training, we provide the steps to take your career to the next level. As a CRMA/CNA/PSS your primary focus will be to provide nursing care or medication administration to our residents in a home like setting. We are set in gorgeous Yarmouth, extremely accessible to the greater Portland area! If you have a strong passion for helping others and take pride in what you do and are looking for a great company who shares your vision, than this is the ideal opportunity for you!
Certified Nursing Assistant/Personal Support Services will include:
* Interacting with residents and families on a daily basis
* Utilizing customer service skills to ensure that residents have an exceptional stay
* Handling advanced directives and end-of-life care
* Following the Resident Care Standards and Practices to ensure proper procedures are followed
* Assisting with their meals, transferring them using appropriate assistive devices, bathing, toileting, dressing and grooming
* Valid CNA, PSS or CRMA certification required
* Prior experience in a skilled nursing or assisted living community is preferred
* Demonstrates proficiency at reading and understanding a Resident Care Service Plan or assignment (e.g., ADLs and introductory visits)
* Understands advanced directives and end-of-life care
* Understands the nursing function in assisted living
* Understands quality of care objectives
* Understands quality of life objectives
* Previous experience working with people with dementia is desired
We believe in offering our employees competitive pay. To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today! While many Certified Nursing Assistants/Personal Support Specialists/Certified Residential Medication Aides' that we interview have the clinical skills needed to perform well as a CNA/PSS/CRMA, we are especially looking for compassionate, motivated and enthusiastic individuals who have heart and use it to provide exceptional care and service to our residents.