To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
400 South 6th Street
Louisville, KY 40202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Certified Medical Assistant
Correct Care Solutions • Louisville, KY
Posted 20 days ago
Our Certified Medical Assistant is responsible for assisting in the delivery of patient care through the gathering of information during the clinical process under supervision of Registered Nurses. Assists all nurses with performing activities commensurate with his/her education and demonstrated competencies.
- Completed an accredited CMA course
- Minimum of one (1) year of clinical experience preferred
- Currently certified as a Medical Assistant in the State if certification is required by the State
- For states that do not require this position to be certified, a certification is not required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain CPR certification
- Consult with and is responsible to RN's and other staff as appropriate.
- Implements clinical and technical aspects of care in accordance with established policies and procedures. Intervenes with proper technique, procedures and safety precautions to meet individual needs of patient.
- Participates in gathering information on patient history.
- Verifies medications.
- Makes appropriate referrals for follow-up.
- Adhere to work the work schedule as designated by your supervisor to ensure continuity of care for the patient and maintenance of staffing matrix for the client.
- Respond to code, or patient crisis as set forth by the sites policy and procedure.
- Assists health care practitioner as assigned.
- Adhere to infection control techniques and principles.
- Provides for emotional and physical comfort and safety of patients.
- Assists in maintaining working areas, supplies, and equipment in good working order.
- Attends mandatory staff meetings/ training.
- Respects dignity and confidentiality of patients.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance.
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of instructions and apply knowledge to different factual situations.
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to details.
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous basis.
- Post orders, if applicable, per site contract.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer