To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
- Credit One Bank
- Phone: (702) 269-1075
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dialer Team Lead
Credit One Bank • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 1 month ago
This position reports to the Dialer Operations Manager and is part of the Dialer Operations Team responsible for daily workflow for outbound call center agents. The primary function of the position is to manage daily operations workflow, support Dialer Analyst in the execution of dialing campaigns, coach and develop Dialer Analyst to improve individual and team performance. Analyze daily reporting results. Create ad hoc reporting upon request.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for execution of daily dialer strategies to achieve Collection's department goals
- Advanced knowledge of Dialer Operations and the outbound dialer
- Advanced problem solving skills with ability to conduct detailed data research
- Monitors real time outbound dialing campaign activity and provides recommendations for performance improvement.
- Applies knowledge and is aware of regulatory guidelines regarding outbound dialing activities to include FDCPA, TCPA, and internal compliance guidelines.
- Advanced knowledge of Dialer Operations processes
- Ability to apply workforce management concepts in an outbound call center environment
- Two years plus experience in an outbound call center environment with working knowledge of outbound dialers
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and participate in the problem solving process
- Detail oriented and able to monitor real time calling activity and identify performance gaps
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Must be able to work various shifts based on department workload. May require some weekends.
- Ability to coach and develop team members to achieve individual and team goals.
- Ability to interpret daily reporting to assist in the decision making process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with many levels of leadership