To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD 21201
- Rust-Oleum Corporation
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Industrial Area Manager
Rust-Oleum • Baltimore, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Be part of an exciting new Field Sales team designed to revolutionize the paint industry through our National Industrial Distribution partners.
We are currently seeking an Area Manager to strategically support and develop the National Account Industrial Distributors in your given geographic area, building relationships with Key Team Members, helping to identify opportunities and develop advocates to support Rust-Oleum Brands.
Territory to include the following states: PA, WV, NY, MD, DE, NJ, CT, MA, RI, NH, VT, ME, and Washington, D.C.
For nearly 100 years, Rust-Oleum Corporation has been developing proven rust prevention solutions for commercial and industrial markets and settings. Rust-Oleum has an industrial heritage, beginning in 1921 when a nautical captain named Robert Ferguson experimented with fish oil to prevent corrosion on his ship.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build strong relationships by working with National Accounts at all levels by acting as the principal point of contact for Rust-Oleum Brands in assigned territory.
- Work with Field Sales team to cultivate coating opportunities at the end-user level. Focus on key accounts to create coating programs to be implemented across all company facilities.
- Work internally with our Paint Channel Area Managers and Zone Managers to coordinate on site evaluations, product recommendations, and lead generation.
- Act as brand ambassador for Rust-Oleum and be able to address all product and brand specific questions from consumers or distribution partner staff. Provide product knowledge by preparing and conducting trainings for sales teams, district events, and contractor or end-user events.
- Deliver the highest quality of service and exceptional product representation to our distribution partners in assigned territory to ensure Rust-Oleum is advocated from their sales teams to the end-users.
- Showcase and promote Rust-Oleum products to end-users or distribution partners and allow them the opportunity to see the detailed benefits of our products in a clear and succinct manner. Provide our distribution partners assistance with any customer issues.