Company is seeking a highly motivated VP of Strategic Solutions with a proven track record of solution development, driving client value, and identifying ROI based on core customer pain points and needs. This role will be a strategic consultancy focused on building executive client relationships and serving as the internal Company Strategic Solutions point of contact. The VP of Strategic Solutions will report to the CEO.
The VP of Strategic Solutions will be integral in identifying and developing technical platform and content solutions to effectively address key client pain points and C-level initiatives. This role will directly engage strategic large clients to identify means by which Company can provide substantive value and measurable ROI, informing both our content and platform roadmaps.
In this role you will:
- Own the Company Business Strategy to drive value for the client, designing products/solutions informed by client needs.
- Build an innovative and high performance team with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Assist direction of Roadmap Steering Committee and collaborate with the CEO, executive team, and team members across the organization, including Product Management, Design, Content Development, Business Development, Account Management, and Marketing.
- Define, develop and present new solutions to the CEO and senior executives from both a revenue and product/content perspective.
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with customer executive sponsors, aligning customer business case and strategy with the full potential of Company solutions.
- Ensure Company is a valued and integral partner to our clients in achieving their priority goals and in realizing revenue growth both for our clients and Company.
- Increase the customer lifetime value through broader product usage, deeper product expansion, increased customer health scores.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction (CSAT).
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- MBA preferred
- Healthcare Industry knowledge
- Specific experience reporting to senior leadership
- Experience working with C-suite, VP, Director-level leadership customers
- A commitment to travel about 25% of the time
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 587582
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.