To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
45 North Pennsylvania Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Credit Analyst Senior
Huntington National Bank • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 8 days ago
The Credit Analyst position is an entry point and career development position within the vigorous Middle Market Commercial Banking environment at Huntington. This individual work with clients whose revenues are $20m+ and will learn the essentials of commercial banking though hands on training, team interaction, and online and classroom instruction. This position generally leads to a career in commercial lending either as a portfolio manager or sales executive. In this position you will:
- Work directly with sales and credit personnel in generating approval documents while also helping to protect the quality of the Bank's loan portfolio.
- Gathers and analyzes all financial and business information to determine credit worthiness for loans, including the identification of risk or strengths.
- Prepare a written evaluation of borrowers' financial condition and future outlook.
- Assist lending officers in assembling other essential components of commercial loan monitoring and review.
- Prepare written summary of conclusions for loan officers or committees.
- Ensure covenant compliance.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ year work experience
- 1 year of experience in a high volume industry directly working with Credit loan quality or analysis preferred
- Experience in the finance or banking industry is preferred
- Demonstrated confidence, assertiveness, professionalism, ability to interact with all levels, and ability to sell Huntington and its services
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel is required
- Ability to analyze financial data and narrative information quickly and thoroughly
- Excellent in customer service, highly motivated, focused, and goal oriented
We're looking for a self-starter, and creative thinker who is who wants to grow with us!EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details. Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.