To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
VP of Property Management
ExecuNet • Omaha, NE
Posted 1 month ago
Company is seeking a VP of Property Management in Omaha, NE. Ideally we would like this candidate to be located in Omaha, NE with the ability to travel up to 50% of the time. This portfolio will consist of 4000-5000 units and could oversee sites in Kansas, Texas, Nebraska and Iowa. Experience with each Market Rate, Section 42 and HUD Section 8 housing is required.
What You Will Do
The VP of Property Management is overseeing the assigned portfolio and effectively leading their team of Regional Portfolio Managers. This role is responsible for ensuring the maintenance and integrity of the physical assets in the assigned portfolio and maximizing the returns for the assets in the assigned portfolio. Train, motivate and empower associates to reach their goals and those of the properties. Periodic travel and overnight stays are required as necessary or assigned.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or three to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Real Estate license or the ability to obtain license within six months of employment.
- CPM designation or like designation required or the ability to obtain within 24 months of employment.
- Five years related experience in a Regional Manager, Director or VP role in multi-family housing.
- Five years experience with each Market Rate, Section 42 and HUD Section 8 housing is required.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time is required.