To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jersey City, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Investment Performance Analyst - SS&C GlobeOp
SS&C Technologies Inc • Jersey City, NJ
Posted 13 days ago
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a global provider of financial services software and software-enabled services. Founded in 1986, SS&C has built the most comprehensive powerhouse of software technology in the financial services industry – technology that complements our unrivaled expertise and professionalism in fund administration, insurance and pension funds, and asset and wealth management accounting and operations. Named by Forbes as one of America’s best midsize employers, SS&C has more than 20,000 employees and 15,000 clients worldwide, and is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and Australia.
This position will be based at 111 Town Square Place, Jersey City, NJ 07310
The Senior Analyst will be responsible for conducting performance analysis and maintaining deliverables across multiple institutional client portfolios. The position will involve working closely with a Director to build reasonability tests, conduct ad hoc analysis and oversee all aspects of investment performance reporting. The analyst will gain broad exposure across all asset classes and be involved in analytics and commentary to explain portfolio behavior.
- Ensure accurate validation of daily accounting data, review rate of return calculations and coordinate with internal accounting teams to review performance reasonability of data
- Review and coordinate the production of performance data for client deliverables
- Understand client portfolios and build analysis to cater to each client’s exposure and structure
- Build and maintain Asset Class and Strategy configurations via performance trees
- Conduct ad hoc analysis and scenario testing
- Compile performance data and ex-post risk metrics for board reporting
- Conduct trend analysis and research performance outliers
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or relevant field
- 3+ years of experience within the fund administration industry (private equity fund administration background a plus)
- Strong understanding of financial markets and asset management
- Attribution and risk experience preferred
- Good understanding of investment return methodologies (TWR, Modified Dietz, IRR)
- Accuracy & excellent analytical skills
- Good understanding of private equity fund administration in terms of capital call, distribution, performance calculations
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
- Pay Type Salary