To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
- Vaco - Nashville
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vaco Staffing • Nashville, TN
Posted 30 days ago
Human Resource Professional- don't let your resume get lost in the shuffle! Vaco will serve as your advocate in presenting you to our top clients who are looking for HR candidates.
Our clients have opportunities for HR professionals with strong skill sets and previous working experience. Let us work for you! At Vaco, we give you an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job - promoting your strengths to the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the industry - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture, and growth opportunities. If your background is in human resources and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
- Utilize HRIS to process and ensure accuracy of employee information
- Create, update and maintain personnel and department records
- Ensure accuracy of benefits data and manage benefit projects
- Recruitment support and strategic planning
- Develop, update & modify HRIS tables, codes, and maintain security access
- Coordinate annual Open Enrollment process
- Vendor relation management
- Prepare information packets such as new hire or termination packets
- Maintain all US Employee files
- Oversee employee relations
- Prepare regular and ad hoc reports for internal use
- College degree desired or equivalent work experience
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
- Proficient in Word processing, spreadsheet presentation, email and scheduling software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook preferred)
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Creative problem solver