To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager of Business Development
CBIZ • New York, NY
Posted 19 days ago
With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions: 2018 America's Best Mid-Size Employers by Forbes, 2018 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE, 2018 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence, and one of the Top 101 highest scoring companies in the country for Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources.
CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are together ranked as one of the top providers of accounting services in the United States. With more than 35 offices and more than 3,000 professionals, we serve the country’s growing mid-market public and private businesses. MHM provides high quality audit and attest services, while closely associated CBIZ provides all other accounting, tax and consulting services.
With more than 40 years of solid business experience and innovative thinking, CBIZ MHM, LLC - New York delivers a full line of value-added accounting and tax services to a variety of industries within the middle market. CBIZ MHM, LLC - New York's industry groups - which include apparel & consumer products, retail, manufacturing, professional service organizations, non-profit, technology and private equity - offer clients the right balance of comprehensive services and personalized attention.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Work with local office leadership and the Director of Business Development to create and execute a sales strategy for the assigned territory
- Conduct and report on sales activity within assigned territory
- Coordinate with Client Service groups to develop and execute sales campaigns under the direction of the Director of Business Development.
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities through relationships, sales campaign activity, or other sales activity
- Work with local and regional leadership to identify pursuit team members and client relationship owner
- Identify and develop Business Development Manager sales skills for more effective business growth strategies
- Accompany Business Managers on development calls.
- Setting business strategies and methods of marketing penetration, while showcasing CBIZ’s competitive market distinction
- Participate in new business forecasting, planning and goal-setting
- Share in the development of sales team
- Maintain current sales and marketing campaigns designed to grow business
- Continually generate qualified sales opportunities through prospecting, networking and through existing client referrals
- Maintain strong relationship with internal stakeholders
- Responsible for meeting annual sales goals if applicable to position
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Has a background in selling Financial Services in the B2B space
- Has worked in a sales capacity in the NYC area focused on selling services to the corporate structure
- Is familiar with Accounting Services
- Has a background in serving a solid network of CFOs, PE firms, Manufacturing companies or Not for profits.
- Has significant Sales training.
- Works well in a team selling environment.
Minimum Qualifications Required
- The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in business administration or accounting
- Proven sales ability represented by a minimum of three years of direct sales experience
- Possess industry knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills plus presentation skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and to multi-task