As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
Leads the development and management of brand guidelines, programs and platforms to ensure understanding of, adherence to and availability of brand-approved assets and processes for use by the company and its distribution partners.
Assists in leading the creation of the company’s strategic road map for growing its brand. Leads the execution of all brand-related activities comprising the totality of the brand’s cultural, client-facing and employee-engaging visual identity, graphic expressions, voice, messaging, narratives and experiences. Manages an internal team focused on advancing Voya’s brand awareness, familiarity, favorability, engagement and advocacy — at the enterprise level and in support of its business segments.
Responsible for establishing and ensuring compliance to brand standards in order to maintain and protect the equity of the brand. Provides leadership relative to the development, roll-out and oversight of brand management guidelines, programs and platforms
1. Ensure consistent alignment of the brand with the organization’s goals, mission and brand promise.
2. Manage brand standards, brand architecture, naming conventions, logos and other visual and voice identifiers.
3. Partner with business marketing, functional leads, compliance, legal, and brand and communications teams to align marketing communications, both internal and external, with brand standards and guidelines.
4. Responsible for the development and updating of brand guidelines, identity standards, brand assets and brand tools (covering traditional and digital channels) and the training of all users in how to apply them.
5. Manage brand repositories and tools and act as primary brand lead on shared repositories (eg, Brand Central, Ad Central, AdMaster, VMZ, etc.)
6. Manage brand strategy initiatives to include: brand culture, brand identity, brand positioning, brand awareness and supporting proof points, and brand governance.
7. Act as a key promoter of the Voya brand, ensuring consistent brand expression through all client and cultural touch points, across all external and internal audiences and platforms.
8. Strategic Integration – Help influence the digital marketing and sponsorship strategies to ensure brand consistency and ability to grow brand value.
9. Enact deliverables for ongoing programs to engage employees in dialogue about the Voya brand and its implications for the behaviors and experiences required to support the company’s overarching brand promise.
10. Help establish guidance for all creative marketing communications and collateral across all channels, including: print, digital, video, brochures, reports, marketing materials, templates and all related branded communications vehicles.
11. Actively support a brand “center of excellence” that the organization can rely upon for consistent collateral support, messaging guidance, brand strategy integration, sales or recruiting kits, and to operationalize client insights.
12. Manage all processes, including vendors, relating to the production of brand applications, such as business cards and stationery, forms, signage, merchandise and associated statutory or discretionary uses of the visual brand.
13. Provide strategic and tactical brand and creative-services support for key company initiatives.
14. Budget/Financial Management – Determine appropriate investment levels that are consistent with the overall needs of the enterprise and business goals.
15. Other duties and projects as assigned.
Knowledge & Experience:
• Degree in marketing, business management, communications or related field
• 10+ years progressive marketing management experience
• Extensive knowledge of marketing functions, including strategy, media, and creative development
• Experience developing creative to fulfill consumer and B2B initiatives
• Experience managing external creative agencies
• Overall strategic business acumen
• Ability to lead through influence by building consensus across multiple stakeholder groups to achieve mutually beneficial goals
Qualifications & Behavioral competencies
• Demonstrated track record of building brand programs with or at Fortune 500 firms.
• 10+ years overall marketing/advertising experience; 5+ years managerial experience in a large organization.
• Bachelor's degree in related area or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Working knowledge of brand-related processes, systems and tools to enable consistent execution and representation of the Voya brand.
• The balance of good creative instincts with strong strategic capabilities/business acumen.
• Strong work ethic and service mentality.
• The ability to handle multiple priorities and work well under pressure.
• Analytical skills to solve problems crossing multiple areas of expertise within the function.
• Extremely strong, proven leadership abilities, with a premium on persuasion and communications skills.
• Demonstrated skills in coaching, mentoring and building talent.
• Ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams and comfort dealing with people across all levels of the organization.
• Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
• Influencing abilities – polish, presence, articulate, preparedness, able to think on one’s feet.
• Ability to perform organizational and strategic planning and budgeting.
• Fiscal responsibility; able to manage budgets in the 6 figure range.
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more about URL blocked - click to apply.