To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- CONCORD FARR, TN 37922
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Client Service Representative
BP Express LLC • CONCORD FARR, TN
Posted 11 days ago
BP Express is now seeking a qualified Client Service Representative to assist the demands of our inter modal transportation division at our Corporate office in Knoxville TN. This opportunity offers a competitive starting hourly rate ($16 hour), benefits, and paid time off! Contact me today if you meet this qualifications:
- Ensure Clients are in Good Standing prior to accepting any work orders
- Schedule Dispatch Board 75% to 80% of capacity per business day. Schedule Imports prior to Last Free Day and Export prior to ERD to effectively manage our business
- Ensure Orders are entered correctly and completely to ensure proper execution of dispatch operations and proper information is displayed on the Dispatch Board
- Send e-mail Notification to Client's on Rolled Bookings and Pre-Pulled Imports having them take responsibility for additional charges. Ensure this correspondence is saved so we can effectively bill our customers for these charges.
- Notate on the Dispatch Board any loads that have been carried over from prior days' dispatch so they can be prioritized
- Communicate any discrepancies to policy to the Terminal Manager
- All new drop & pick Clients must have a signed Drop & Pick Agreement on file in our Corporate Office and in our Terminal
- Effectively communicate company policies and guidelines with client's via e-mail and telephone correspondence
- Reschedule Loads and support the Dispatcher in daily operations
- Monitor import container availability from the Port to prevent demurrage issues
- Maintain Technical and professional proficiency in Company Systems and Safety requirements
- Assist Terminal Manager in other functions as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications: Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to use computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines
Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.