To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saint Petersburg, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse RN Cardiac Cath Lab - Local Contract
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions • Saint Petersburg, FL
Posted 10 days ago
Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust
Unit: Registered Nurse – Cath Lab – Local Contract – 13 weeks
Join one of the leading hospitals in St. Petersburg, Florida a Cath Lab Nurse. This 13-26 week contract position offers guaranteed hours with a flexible schedule that fits your lifestyle.
Immediate career opportunity as an RN Cath Lab at a well-known, full-service, emergency care facility specializing in orthopedics & cardiac care in Pinellas County.
Our partnering hospital has a unique career opportunity for a compassionate, quick thinking, highly skilled Cath Lab Nurse.
For our local contract assignments:
• 13 week contract – Shift – Days 5, 8 hour shifts
• Guaranteed hours, Flexible PRN shifts days/nights
• Weekly direct deposit
• 401k Retirement program
• Quarterly Bonuses
• Lucrative referral bonus incentive
• Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred
• Minimum 1 year RN experience working with cardiac patients, preferably on telemetry unit or coronary care unit
• Current Florida State RN License
• Current BLS (Basic Life Support) and ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
• Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
About HealthTrust Workforce Solutions
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions staffs the leading hospitals and healthcare facilities nationwide. Through our wide array of nursing career options – including travel, per diem, local contract, and nurse educator opportunities – we are uniquely qualified to be your employer for life. Learn about all the ways we can help you find the career of your dreams at www.healthtrustjobs.com.
Live Chat with a Recruiter: https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/1841
Job Type: Contract