To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Rep Anatomic Path Support I - Las Vegas, NV req15623
Quest Diagnostic Health and Wellness • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 5 days ago
Schedule: Monday - Friday 5:00 am - 1:30 pm PST
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Filing and retrieval of slides as requested
- Electronic recording of slides into Laboratory Information System (LIS)
- Mail handling and distribution
- May load/unload slides onto the Focal Point instrument
- Print/Collate History Match
- Manage process for requesting recuts, special stains and immunohistochemistry stains
- May participate in QA/QC support activities
- May contact clients to request additional information
- May handle incoming calls, responding in a professional and timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Education or equivalent
- Knowledge of basic computer functions; Quest LIS knowledge is desirable
- Data Entry skills
- Good clerical, organizational, phone and communication skills
- Ability to work in a laboratory environment
- 1 year related experience preferred