To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boca Raton, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
GardaWorld Cash Services • Boca Raton, FL
Posted 7 days ago
GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately owned security services company offering a wide range of highly focused business solutions including leading-edge security services and cash solutions. In over two decades, our work has taken us from our home base in Montreal to the oil fields of Iraq, and embassies across Africa. We’re also present in financial institutions in the US and airports in Canada. We operate across a broad range of sectors, including financial services, infrastructure, natural resources and retail. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies and governments with people and assets deployed around the world. Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, our 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients in North America, Africa and the Middle East. In today’s complex world, security has become a vital concern for everyone and is the foundation of our present and future success.
The role of the Bankruptcy Specialist is to assist the Manager of Credit & Collection in the administration of all bankruptcy cases with the company. Responsible for monitoring and updating accounts in bankruptcy, ensuring procedural documentation is filed accurately, works to minimize losses, prevent litigation, and complete the bankruptcy process within required deadlines. The person must possess excellent verbal and written communicate skills, a positive attitude, extreme attention to detail, and strong organizational skills.
- Must possess excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Must be able to maintain bankruptcy files in an orderly fashion
- Ability to work as part of a team to ensure all filing deadlines are met
- Must be able to track and update account information as necessary
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills a must
- Must be able to analyze information and understand next step procedures
- Results oriented with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to research and resolve outstanding issues
- Demonstrated ability to work with both internal and external customers
- Minimum of 2+ years of business experience in tracking or maintaining files
- Previous ERP (i.e. JD Edwards) or collection software experience preferred
GardaWorld offers competitive wages and a great benefits package for full time employees: medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, paid vacation, 401K plan and much more!
Candidates must meet the company's hiring criteria to include a pre-employment background investigation and drug test. Physical exam and other testing may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free workplace.