GDIT is looking for an Operations Analyst to support one of our CMS programs in the metro Baltimore area. As part of the Operations and Maintenance team, this individual is responsible for monitoring the production operations, performance and maintenance for an enterprise system. Additional responsibilities include deployment support and troubleshooting production issues.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor, troubleshoot and resolve errors in Production jobs (Informatica ETL jobs, DB2 database maintenance jobs, Linux script errors, etc.)
- Verify that Informatica ETL processes are completed successfully every day
- Monitor and troubleshoot IBM WebSphere data services
- Monitor IBM Infosphere MDM operations and maintenance
- Utilize system monitoring tools: Tivoli, New Relic, ExtraHop, and Splunk
- Participate in a rotating On-Call schedule
- Maintain reporting logs and dashboards
- Document and manage incidents and promptly respond to user requests
- Document processes and update the Operations Guide with changes to standard operating procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- 3 years of experience with RedHat Linux commands and scripts
- 3 years of experience creating and running custom RedHat Linux commands and scripts
- 3 years of experience with job scheduling tools, including Tivoli
- 3 years of experience working in a Mainframe environment
- 2 years of experience as a power user with Performance monitoring tools to build custom dashboards, alert thresholds and reports: New Relic, Splunk, and ExtraHop
- 2 years of experience with Informatica PowerCenter
- US citizen or a Green Card holder
- Experience in the healthcare industry, especially the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Experience working with Agile teams
- Experience with DevOps tools, such as Jenkins, Ansible, CloudBees
- Knowledge of performance and smoke testing tools and automation
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Candidate must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance and must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years.
- Some teleworking may be allowed.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Public Key Infrastructure