To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL 33646
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Talent Acquisition Partner (Recruiter)
Gerdau • Tampa, FL
Posted 2 days ago
Empowering people who build the future.
Gerdau is embarking on a multi-year cultural & digital transformation. At Gerdau, we value teamwork, safety, and sustainability. We are committed to continuous improvement and believe we can create a better future for our employees and our Global community by investing in people, processes, and technology. We offer Global opportunities, competitive benefits, flexible work schedules, opportunities for career development and more. Help us build the future at the Gerdau We Are Creating.
This is your purpose:
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to recruit and assist in retention of our most valuable asset, our People. The Talent Acquisition Partners are responsible for hiring and onboarding talent to meet the resource needs of the organization as well as improving the overall company talent profile through internal and external recruitment, talent analysis, data management, and innovative sourcing.
What you will do:
- Consult with management on strategic and current staffing needs; helps management identify hiring priorities and ensures timely hiring for open positions
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Recruit, screen resumes and interview candidates for open positions.
- Oversees the administration of assessments/tests, test procedures, and gathers background and reference checks.
- Arrange management interviews by coordinating schedules.
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding the recruiting process.
- Manage requisition and candidate related activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites
- Ensure pertinent legal and regulatory compliance in practices, reporting, and documentation of all recruitment, interviewing, and hiring activities.
- Seek diversity recruitment sources and candidates to strengthen the company’s workforce.
- Manage internal transfer process, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring manager, transfer offer letters, etc.
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- Travel as required to assigned locations, recruitment events and activities.
- Maintains memberships and affiliations with trade/professional organizations related to industry.
- Accomplish human resource and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Perform other duties and special projects as requested by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study (e.g., industrial/organizational psychology, communication, human resources, instructional design, adult education).
- At least 2 year of experience in recruiting, manufacturing experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal, networking and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Solid business acumen and the ability to work independently
- Solid research, analysis and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility to handle multiple projects and high volume of work
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team oriented environment.
- Participate as a contributing team member in projects involving cross department stakeholders.
- Ability to work with diverse candidates and maintain effective work relationships with executives, corporate and line management.
- Experience managing vendors and working with applicant tracking systems (ATS).
- Experience with MS Office tools
Gerdau is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.