To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Knoxville, TN
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Information Security & Compliance Manager
TeamHealth • Knoxville, TN
Posted 11 days ago
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW:
This position is responsible for risk management and quality in the Information Security program to provide assurance that TeamHealth, its clients, and its staff are appropriately protected. The Manager of Information Security Compliance is mission-focused, highly organized, detail-oriented, pragmatic, and an effective communicator that will lead an internal security quality strategy as well as facilitate assessments and audits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Govern information security policies and exceptions
- Manage and respond to internal and external assessments and audits
- Own and expand the information security education/awareness program
- Manage information security activities for response to legal issues
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators for the information security program, including the preparation and dissemination of reports
- Develop and track corrective action plans to completion
- Coordinate and manage vendor security risk assessments
- Create and implement a strategy to maintain, scale, and update compliance capabilities and efficiency
- Identify, track, and respond to emerging compliance issues
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or comparable education and experience
- Ten years of experience in IT compliance
- Project management skills and experience
- Five years of supervisory experience
- Experience working in healthcare
- Experience with HIPAA, PCI, and/or HITRUST compliance
- Experience with governance, risk, and compliance platforms
PHYSICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Job performed in a well-lighted, modern office setting
- Occasional lifting/carrying (10 pounds or less)
- Periodic overtime; evening or weekend work
- Occasional stress
- Occasional travel
- Prolonged sitting
- Prolonged work on computer/PC
This position may require manual dexterity and/or frequent use of the computer, telephone, 10-key, calculator, office machines (copier, scanner, fax) and/or the ability to perform repetitive motions and/or meet production standards to comply with the essential functions. Also, may require physical and/or mental stamina to work overtime, additional hours beyond a regular schedule and/or more than five days per week.
Cooperative, positive, courteous and professional behavior and conduct is an essential function of every position. All employees must be able to work with others beyond giving and receiving instructions. This includes getting along with co-workers, peers and management without exhibiting behavior extremes. Job functions may require personal leadership skills such as conflict resolution, negotiating, instructing, persuading, speaking with others as well as responding appropriately to job performance feedback from the supervisor. Additionally, the information contained in this job description has been designated to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.